We produce a range of corporate publications, including our Annual Review, which can be accessed from this page.
- Moorfields Annual Report and Accounts 2022 - 2023 (PDF version)
- Moorfields Annual Report and Accounts 2022 - 2023 (Word version)
- Moorfields Annual Report and Accounts 2021 - 2022 (PDF version)
- Moorfields Annual Report and Accounts 2021- 2022 (Word version)
- Annual Provider Licence Conditions 2023 (PDF version)
- Moorfields Annual Review 2020 - 2021 (PDF version)
- Moorfields Annual Review 2020 - 2021 (Word version)
Previous publications are available on archives - corporate publications.
Statutory documents include:
- Annual report and accounts: published every year and formally laid before Parliament, this document covers a range of mandatory reporting requirements for the last financial year.
- Quality account: published annually as an appendix to our annual report and accounts and as a separate document online and via NHS Choices. You can access this year's Quality account using the links below:
The trust’s annual quality account is a national mandated requirement which provides evidence of the improving quality of the trust’s services.
It demonstrates Moorfields’ robust arrangements for driving quality improvement, with a clear and accountable process for scrutiny and assurance, as well as providing an appraisal of achievements against our priorities and goals set for 2022/23.
The quality account includes the trust’s statement on quality, and the trust’s priorities for improvement and statements of assurance from the Board. It also sets the trust’s quality objectives for 2023/24.
Reviewed externally and approved up to Board level, the quality account is published in line with NHS England specifications.
We also produce an annual review, which is a summary version of some of the annual report content and provides a quick overview of some of our key activity and achievements in the last financial year. The annual review is published online and sent to all foundation trust members.
View the full breakdown of glossary and definitions.
If you would like the annual report and accounts in an alternative format, please contact the communications team. Email: email@example.com or call 020 7566 2628.