Latest updates - DeepMind Health
Update September 2019: In 2016, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust entered into an exciting research partnership with the British technology company DeepMind. In November 2018, it was announced that DeepMind Health would move to Google Health so that the app can grow and support more doctors to deliver faster, better care to patients. In September 2019, after careful consideration, we have now replaced our partnership agreements to continue our work with Google Health.
For more information about the latest developments in the partnership with DeepMind check out the following articles:
- September 2019: Next phase of Moorfields work with Google Health
- November 2018: Moorfields and DeepMind Health research partnership latest update
- August 2018: Breakthrough in AI technology to improve care for patients
- September 2016: DeepMind Health patient engagement event
- June 2016: New medical research partnership with DeepMind Health